Songs for Japan, the album to raise money for the victims of Japan’s worst natural disaster is now available to buy on itunes.
The star studded album brings together the music industry with hits from U2, Beyoncé, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Eminem.
For those looking to support friends in Japan, the proceeds of this 2 disc album packed with 38 songs will raise money which will go directly to the Japanese Red Cross Society.
People can buy the album via itunes for just 9.99 which will go a long way to bringing much needed aid to the remote communities of northern Japan.
All the major record labels came together to make this happen including EMI, Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group and Universal Music Group.
Artists will not receive any royalties from this album, as all the money is a 100% charitable donation.
Why not make a difference to someone by enjoying these great songs from the artists you love.
Songs on the Japan album
Get your copy today via itunes
- John Lennon “Imagine”
- U2 “Walk On”
- Bob Dylan “Shelter From The Storm”
- Red Hot Chili Peppers “Around The World”
- Lady Gaga “Born This Way”
- Beyonce “Irreplaceable”
- Bruno Mars “Talking To The Moon”
- Katy Perry “Firework”
- Rihanna “Only Girl (In The World)”
- Justin Timberlake “Like I Love You”
- Madonna “Miles Away”
- David Guetta “When Love Takes Over”
- Eminem “Love The Way You Lie”
- Bruce Springsteen “Human Touch”
- Josh Groban “Awake”
- Keith Urban “Better Life”
- Black Eyed Peas “One Tribe”
- Pink “Sober”
- Cee Lo Green “It’s Ok”
- Lady Antebellum “I Run To You”
- Bon Jovi “What Do You Got?”
- Foo Fighters “My Hero”
- R.E.M. “Man On The Moon”
- Nicki Minaj “Save Me”
- Sade “By Your Side”
- Michael Buble “Hold On”
- Justin Bieber “Pray”
- Adele “Make You Feel My Love”
- Enya “If I Could Be Where You Are”
- Elton John “Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me”
- John Mayer “Waiting On The World To Change”
- Queen “Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together)”
- Kings Of Leon “Use Somebody”
- Sting “Fragile”
- Leona Lewis “Better In Time”
- Ne-Yo “One In A Million”
- Shakira “Whenever, Wherever”
- Norah Jones “Sunrise”