Fact Not Fiction Films has confirmed that Beth Moran, the young female pilot featured in their documentary ‘Learning to Fly’ is to fly July, 12th 2017 with the United States Air Force display team – the Thunderbirds.
The documentary follows Beth Moran on her journey to get a Private Pilot’s License (PPL) with Sussex Flying Club at Brighton City Airport and experience a wide spectrum of all things ‘aviation’.
The USAF Air Demonstration Squadron (“Thunderbirds”) is the air demonstration squadron of the United States Air Force (USAF). The Thunderbirds are assigned to the 57th Wing, and are based at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada. Created in 1953, the USAF Thunderbirds are considered one of the greatest air display teams in existence and fly the mighty F-16 Fighting Falcon.
Fact Not Fiction Films producer and former British Airways Captain, Tristan Loraine stated:
“We have numerous leading partners working with us on the project, these range from Bose to Garmin, all innovative and world famous brands. To have Beth fly with the Thunderbirds, legends in aviation history, is a truly remarkable.
The project to date has been supported by:
- Aviation Leathercraft – https://www.flying-jacket.com
- BOSE – https://www.bose.com
- Brighton City Airport – http://www.flybrighton.com
- British Women Pilot’s Association – http://bwpa.co.uk
- Centreline Aviation Medical Services – http://www.centrelineaviationmedicalservices.co.uk
- Garmin – https://explore.garmin.com/en-US/general-aviation/
- Glider Fx – http://www.gliderfx.com
- Niagara Helicopters – https://www.niagarahelicopters.com
- Pooley’s Flight Equipment – http://www.flybrighton.com
- Révo – http://www.revo.com
- Sim-Fly Norfolk – http://sim-fly.com
- Sussex Flying Club – http://sfc.ac
- Trig Avionics – http://www.trig-avionics.com
Beth’s first solo film has had over 500,000 views globally and can be found online at:
For more information and regular updates on the project please visit:
For further information please contact:
Producer – Fact Not Fiction Films Ltd
Office 2, The Courtyard
30 Worthing Road
+44 7968 213862